Hydrocele on Right Testicle Aching
I have had pain and swelling feeling and aching in my right testicle for years.  Finally I requested an ultrasound to rule out any "mass" that might exist.  The ultrasound results came back normal left testicle and right testicle with Hydrocele.  Finally I had my answer.  Maybe?   Everywhere I read they are not known to cause pain or aching or a swelling feeling.  I finally located it, and its not on the front of the testicle.  Its on the top/back basically on top of the epididymus.  It is constantly a dull ache that can last several days or several hours then dissipate, then return.  I am tired of it.  Lets just say any sexual activity down there that involves contact with that testicle is "off limits" because of this.  The doctor read the report and said "both testicles are perfectly fine".  Because the report said the hydrocele was of no clinical significance.  Well what about my aching?  Thats clinically significant.  

Do hydroceles cause pain or aching when they are only slightly there?  Mine is about the size of a large peanut (but soft and watery).  

Is there any Urologist on earth who would see my request to have it drained with a needle as "unnecessary" and "risky" ?  If so, why?
How are you? Hydroceles usually do not cause any danger and are usually only treated when they cause infection or discomfort.  Removing the fluid from the hydrocele. may not guarantee complete treatment because the  fluid usually returns. Risks from hydrocele surgery also include blood clots, infection, or injury to the scrotum. It is best that you discuss the symptom or ache that you are feeling with your doctor also for proper management. Further evaluation may need to be done. Take care and do keep us posted.