Hydrocele pain.
So i've been having pain in my groin and testicles, lower abdomen, as well as what feels like the upper part of my thigh. I went to the doctor and he diagnosed a hydrocele in my left testicle. He put me on antibiotics and ibuprofin for the pain and swelling. Well the pain is still there, and i can feel what seems to be a swollen vein on the testicle itself, not the sac or epididymis. It's not a lump, or atleast if it is it hasnt reached the size most people say they find them at. I was wondering first off, if it is a hydrocele, can that manifest any symptoms that would relate to what i have found. Also, how long does it take for a lump to form to its full size?
There are 2 kinds of hydroceles. Either a communicating hydrocele in which the hydrocele has got a communication with the abdominal cavity and a non-communicating hydrocele in which there’s actually no communication with the abdominal cavity and the hydrocele develops either due to excessive production of fluids or decreased absorption. It may take time for the hydrocele to develop. Hence, it may not have completely developed. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.
hi
i had hydroseal almost 8yrs bak and i took homeopathic medicine.
then my right testicle was swollen up but after treatment it decreased in size and almost in original shape. but i still feel pain and while touching i find the thicken vain as well as fat muscle.
what exactly is wrong ?
what is the proper treatment ? do i have to verify from test?
help me