Urology Community
Hysterectomy with Bladder Lift Complications

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

I had a Hysterectomy and Bladder Lift in October 2009.   Since this time I have not been well  during the procedure my bladder was cut and repaired with Chromium Sutures and the procedure continued.  I cam home with a cathetor for a week and since the removal of this I have had pain in my urethra area as well as my Fascia Carterized 3 times.  I have a fowl odor and drainage constantly have had a CT SCAN which came back with ureters enlarged and bladder distention but nothing else.  I had a VCUG and all seemed well they were looking for leakage.  I am scheduled for a cystocopy soon I think witing on referal process to finish up he asked for posiible biopsy and possible removal of the Bard sling they used for Bladder lift.  I have alot of pain when I sit and blood in my urine as well as high protein.  Do you have any idea why I would have high proteins and blood in my urine when CT and VCUG came bak clear.  They say my urethra is out to far due to the lift is this something that can happen?  I am so confused and in such utter pain that I just need to hear from someone else.