I had difficulty urinating after foley catheter removed
I had an enlarged prostate and was urinating blood so a foley was inserted blood stopped after 2 days and i removed folry after 7 days ..I tried for 24 hours to urinate  to no success so a new foley was inserted 3 qts of urine came out and now i have to wait 7 days till i try again  ..im 57 yr  6'2" 220 lbs and am  taking 100mg  atenol for HBP  and flomax  .4   and proscar 5mg  it was very painful when the foley went by my prostate which might be the cause of my failure on urinate
when I try again please tell me any helpful tips to urinate ...so far I have   1.. warm bath water ..2..running water sounds  and sitting on toilet...how much water do i need to drink...2 glasses??...and lastly any ideas on working at a job standing  all day  with a foley inserted...im having trouble walking ...tube gets in the way...please help with any tips you might have....thanks so much