Urology Community
I feel like i have to pee ALL the time
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I feel like i have to pee ALL the time

I feel like i have to urinate ALL the time even after i have just gone. I have had 2 uti's before and they went away with the right antibiotic.
I went to the dr. today and he said he found no sign of an infection. I'm really going crazy here with this...I can't stand it i just want to feel normal again.

He told me it could be a vaginal infection but i don't see how that would have anything to do with my urinary tract.

I need help please.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello,
What you seem to be having is polyuria. It can be due to excessive consumption of fluids, intake of diuretic fluids like caffeine, chocolate, coffee, tea, soft drinks, hot spicy foods; juices high in acid and alcoholic beverages. It can also occur in diabetes and high doses of vit C and B2.Pls check out if there is any intake of the above said medicines or foods. If the symptoms persist then please get it evaluated from a physician and get ruled out the various medical conditions causing polyuria.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Blank
I will try that. But when I do go to the bathroom its very little. My bladder doesnt feel full yet i feel like i have to go all the time so I am trying not to go ALL time just when i feel like i REALLY have to.

I was drinking a lot of water and cranberry juice because I thought it was another uti and i would only go to the bathroom when my bladder felt really full...

I am pretty desperate and am willing to try anything...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank