UROLOGY
COMMUNITY
I have a small lump on my left Testicle (balls)?
by mniceguy81, Feb 05, 2007
I'm afraid to go to the hospital and find out that i have a cancer and start worrying for the rest of my life.

If you could help that would would be gratefull.

The problem i have is for about a month when ever i touch my left Testical i feel this little ball attached to it and i have no pains at all.

I'm 24 years old which i reached 25/12/2006.
by dalip, Feb 06, 2007
my hubby had painless lump on his testicle for about 6mths. It then began to get painful. When he visited the specialist they had him straight into hosp and removed it,he was 26. They removed his testicle and replaced it with a silicone implant. When it was tested the lump was found to be a teratoma.That was 16 years ago. He has no problems with sex at all and has had no recurrance.Because i worked for the health service at the time i got good advice to get him to the doctors asap.I am telling you the same,get it checked out as a lot of lumps on the testicle can be harmless cysts.If it does turn out to be cancer it is one of the most curable if caught at a early stage. Good luck.
by dalip, Feb 06, 2007
good. let me know how it goes please.Dawn
by mniceguy81, Feb 06, 2007
Thx and i will go as soon as possible.
by gazmoon, Mar 09, 2009
i to feel the same, its like a dead pain,also pain going down the back of my left leg......
by cobhc81, Mar 04, 2010
Hi, I have a small lump on my left testicle. It comes and goes. Yes, it is painful but i was hoping that someone could give me advice. Im really freaked out bout this whole cancer thing.