I have a small lump on my left Testicle (balls)?
I'm afraid to go to the hospital and find out that i have a cancer and start worrying for the rest of my life.

If you could help that would would be gratefull.

The problem i have is for about a month when ever i touch my left Testical i feel this little ball attached to it and i have no pains at all.

I'm 24 years old which i reached 25/12/2006.
my hubby had painless lump on his testicle for about 6mths. It then began to get painful. When he visited the specialist they had him straight into hosp and removed it,he was 26. They removed his testicle and replaced it with a silicone implant. When it was tested the lump was found to be a teratoma.That was 16 years ago. He has no problems with sex at all and has had no recurrance.Because i worked for the health service at the time i got good advice to get him to the doctors asap.I am telling you the same,get it checked out as a lot of lumps on the testicle can be harmless cysts.If it does turn out to be cancer it is one of the most curable if caught at a early stage. Good luck.
Thx and i will go as soon as possible.
good. let me know how it goes please.Dawn
i to feel the same, its like a dead pain,also pain going down the back of my left leg......
Hi, I have a small lump on my left testicle. It comes and goes. Yes, it is painful but i was hoping that someone could give me advice. Im really freaked out bout this whole cancer thing.
hi, im 16 years old and i have found a lump/spot on my right testical. what do i do !? help please. jim
The first post (by dalip) was really great advice. You must see to this right away to make sure its not something serious.  If possible make an appointment with a urologist... don't worry  just take care of it right away.

Im also experiencing this problem and it freaks me out. I dont know what to do and how am i going to tell my parents about this. Actually, ive discovered this since i was 12. Now im 17 and heard about this cancer thing, i freaked out because im thinking it might affect my fertility. Im really worried about this, so how do they treat this kind of problem? if they remove my nut, will it affect my fertility please do reply to this. please.. im really worried..
i have a very small painful lump in my left testical that i just noticed in the shower today, im very worried. should i wait a few days and see if it goes away or should i see a doctor immediately?
I have a tender lump on my left testicle that remains there no movement flashed light on it and able to see thru the lump it's tender and gives pain when I pee at times under my groin area what can this be help