I have and enlarged and Harden Left Testicle
I have and enlarged and Harden Left Testicle. Within a few days out of the blue my left testicle has become enlarged and hard. Could this be testicular tumor.

If this occurred in a few day's time, then I would be thinking of a more acute process like an infection or trauma. However, you have not mentioned of any pain, redness or swelling in the area which I think may suggest a more likely infectious process to be involved.

How old are you?

I suggest a scrotal/testicular ultrasound be done to have this assessed. Cystic growths, hydroceles and varicoceles may cause swelling and enlargement of the scrotum. These should be considered first.
I dont have any other symptoms. Just the left testicle that has become enlarged. The testical is smooth with no lumps just enlarged and hard. it occurerd within about 2 days. There was some pain at first. At first I felt pain above the left testical on my Scrotum it was a little swolen. I first tought I was getting a boil on my scrotum but then in  about 2 days my testicle became enlarged  I have not had any other symptoms no fatigue ,tiredness, or any other symptoms. The scrotum is no longer iritated but the left tasticle is enalrged some slight pain, like a troubing pain, nothing painful. Its not as big as it was a few days ago. Iam mainly concerend about this being a tumor. Can a tumor develop out of the blue on a testicle like that. withing in about only 2 days. I have had a history of boils but not in this area. Is  there something else that this may be. Thanks

This does not sound like a natural history of a testicular tumor. You have noted the testicles to enlarge within two days which I believe may be fairly rapid. Tumor growths may be noted gradually and they may appear in well defined areas of the testicles. I suggest that you have a scrotal ultrasound done. This will help visualize the scrotal structures and rule out involvement of other areas. This will help determine if the enlargement may be due to a cyst or a solid mass.