Urology Community
I have pain in my groin and also it feels like it hurts behind my penis...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

I have pain in my groin and also it feels like it hurts behind my penis why?

I of course do feel this pain the most when I am doing a running activity.
I have great blood pressure and strong heart and do stretch before any sports so
why am I feeling such pain in and behind my Penis?
There can be many causes for such kind of penis pain. It can be due to infections, inflammation of the prostate gland like prostatis,  Injury, nerve compression, herpes, priapism( continued erection) or Peyronie’s disease. Many investigations are needed for which I would suggest you to consult a urologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.