I haven't peed in 2 days!! HELP?!!!
I'm not exaggerating this. I've been drinking a lot and I haven't peed in 2 days. Yesterday, whenever I tried going, it pulled SO BAD. When I went from standing to sitting down, something pulled and it hurt up into my back. It hurt up higher, to the right of my belly button and into my back. I feel like I have to go, but when I try, nothing comes out. And if I press on my bladder, it hurts deep and into my back. The other day, I think it was Friday or Saturday morning, my urine was extremely cloudy, but my urine has been cloudy on and off for the past month or two. Just sitting here, I'm fine. I just feel like I have to go, but only when I try to go and press on my stomach is when I get pain. I don't have any burning when going either.

I'm not sure what to do. I can't go to the doctors until Tuesday, both of my parents work late until 5, and the doctors office isn't open that late. I can't ask them to leave work, its my moms first day.

Please help me, what can I do?! I'm 15 years old, female.
you need to get to a hospital immediately.your mom and dad will understand.call one of them now and tell them about this.your mom's job/boss will understand.
hopefully you've seen a dr. by now. was it a kidney infection