I orgasm but can't ***
Hello....about  a year ago the volume of my semen started to decrease to a drop or two when i ejaculate.  I masturbated three days ago and still very little semen after not having sex or masturbating for weeks, and i just masturbated again and though I felt the orgasm, there was no semen, at all.  There have been many times over the last  year that my orgasms are 'dry'. What could be causing this?
One of the commonest causes of a decrease in the semen production is a decrease in the fluid intake. I’ll suggest you to increase your fluid intake and I hope this will help you in improving the production of semen. The other possibility is some ailment of prostate like prostatitis or a stone in the prostatic duct causing the same. Please do consult a urologist for the same. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.