I think its my than just a uti because I have the shakes and chest pain along with others that dont add up to me
My doc said I have a UTI and started me on meds after a week my symptomes are just getting worse my Doc just started me on a new med called Bactrm I cant go to the Er because they dont treat me well they dont believe I have pain I was just diagnst with Ic and they dont care my body is shaking inside I notice as soon as I lay in bed it hurts everywere when I breath I have spasms I feel ill and kinda that sick icky feeling I had when I was pregnant but Im not pregnant I have what I believe is gas or something in my belly like bubbling I also have a stronger pain on my left side right under my rib cage my chest hurts so bad my uper and lower back hurts more uper in the middle It feels like when I had the shingles but not exact very close headaches pelvic pain and throbbing pain on my left side I feel and hear my heart pounding I stay up all night and aleep till noon and I was also put on elavil I believe its spelled I read that meda can give u problems with the kidneys that and other pain meds Can anyone help me and tell me what I might have I feel like im not gonna make it and Im so scared Thank U