Urology Community
I was given methadone instead of tylenol

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

My name is mike I presently work construction.About 20days ago I had a headache at work and asked someone if they had tylenol they said yeah and gave me a pill later to find out it wsnt tylenol that they had given a drug by the name of methadone, My question is this Im seeking criminal charges and want to submit a urine sample to strengthen my case and Im wondering if it will and can still be detected through my urine I weigh about 200 pounds and Im almost certain they have done this before but I drink lots of water because I work construction and I live in Arizona Im not asking for criminal advice I m just wondering if you think it can still be detected due to the time frame I would submit a blood but way to expensive the toxicology for a urine sample and to test for methadone is expensive already I greatly appreciate your time in this matter
Tags: name, Work
Methadone is a drug commonly prescribed at rehab clinics (thus the name - methadone clinic). How this person got hold of it I have no idea, nor could I imagine why he would just give it away if its something he takes recreationally. I would be almost certain that its out of your system by now, though I don't know much about this particular drug. From what I understand, marijuana stays in your system longer than almost any other drug and that is only about three weeks or so. Physical labor and sweating makes it leave your body even quicker. I would find out for sure before you pay for a urinalysis screen. Take care.