Urology Community
I was given methadone instead of tylenol
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I was given methadone instead of tylenol

My name is mike I presently work construction.About 20days ago I had a headache at work and asked someone if they had tylenol they said yeah and gave me a pill later to find out it wsnt tylenol that they had given a drug by the name of methadone, My question is this Im seeking criminal charges and want to submit a urine sample to strengthen my case and Im wondering if it will and can still be detected through my urine I weigh about 200 pounds and Im almost certain they have done this before but I drink lots of water because I work construction and I live in Arizona Im not asking for criminal advice I m just wondering if you think it can still be detected due to the time frame I would submit a blood but way to expensive the toxicology for a urine sample and to test for methadone is expensive already I greatly appreciate your time in this matter
Tags: name, Work