Ibuprofen use, Urinary Tract Infections???
  I have been on a doctors advice to take 12 ibuprofens a day, for a foot problem.  It has been almost two months of doing that and I was wondering if that much ibuprofen could cause a sensation of burning like a bladder infection.  Not as bad, because I have had them in the past and know what they feel like.  Could this be a result from taking to many ibuprofen, or did I maybe have a slight case of bladder infection?  
  Thanks in advance,
  Debbie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear  Debbie
Motrin is a commonly prescribed medication that is very safe. It has a number of known side effects. The most prevalent are gastrointestinal upset,and kidney problems .  Individuals with a history of ulcer disease or kidney disease should use motrin under a doctor
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Urologists in your area?