Urology Community
If not a stricture then what is it? Please help.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

If not a stricture then what is it? Please help.

I have just had my second visit to an Urologist in 3 years. Both have discharged me.

A long time ago i had a UTI but 3 years ago this started to happen, i have had numerous urine tests - all clear and had my bloods checked for diabetes - all clear.

When i pass water it stings on the right side only very very lighlty but the worst pain is afterwards, it is more discomfort ,like being pinched and this lasts all day. For the last year now I have had tingling in my big toe and the one next to it on the right side and my right leg has a mild burning sensation, this only starts when i urinate. I know the nerves are not linked but believe me something is going on and when I told the urologist he just said 'no communication between them'

He said a cystoscopy would show nothing as my flow was fine but there is something there and its getting me down...it has subsided over the last 3 years to what it initially was but its still there and I feel its going to stay like this.
Please someone give me answers, maybe past experiences with strictures or Urethral pain.

Thank you for reading this.
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
Burning micturition and burning sensation in the penis can have many possibilities.It can be due to urinary tract infection, STD’s(sexually transmitted disease),prostates  and kidney stones.

You need a complete physical examination and investigations like complete urine examination,urine culture,swab specimen from the genitalia and ultrasound lower abdomen to find out the cause.Pls consult a urologist for that.
For the tingling sensation get paresthesia ruled out. Chronic paresthesia indicates a problem with the functioning of neurons or poor circulation. The commonest causes for paresthesia are diabetes, hypothyroidism, peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency, neurological causes or malnutrition.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...