Urology Community
In a lot of pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

In a lot of pain

I have been told in the past I have pelvic floor dysfunction. Well, the same pain is back....need to urinate more, pain. (it feels like a uti- but tests come back negative.) Does anyone have the symptom of a UTI and the test always comes back negative. I am only 25 but am scared of cancer cause of the symptoms, but the Dr.'s say I am too young. Any suggestions.
Tags: pelvic, Pain, uti
There can be some reasons for pain after urination. It is most often caused by an infection somewhere in the urinary tract. It can be due to urinary tract infection, interstitial cystitis, urethral syndrome, urethritis caused by Chlamydia or Gonorrhea, vaginitis, vulvitis or fungal infection like Candida. I suggest you to get an examination done from a urologist and get all these possibilities evaluated. You need to get some investigations like urine examination, culture, ultrasound bladder, examination of the vaginal swab and cystoscopy done. Treatment is diagnosis specific.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.