Intermittent vibrating sensation in penis
For the last few days I have been experiencing an intermittent vibrating sensation in my penis.  I would equate it to the feeling of a cel phone on vibrate.  I have felt this in the past around my waist and hips, now in my penis.  I am 40 years old, 5'11" 225 pounds.  I have multiple herniated discs in my neck, other than that no known health issues.  I am married and monogomous.  Is this something to be concerned about, or is it likely to pass.
Hi Everyone,

I have found I have this exact symptom (spasming penis) if I ingest caffeine.

When I discontinue caffeine consumption (avoiding tea and coffee) for several weeks, the spasming stops. But as soon as I consume caffeine, the spasming starts again.

I have noticed this with other muscles after consuming caffeine. For example, my eyelids start spasming if I consume caffeine for a few days in a row.

There’s another variable thrown in. :)

However, check out other possible variables if that doesn’t work. It may not have the same cause in all of us.

Take care and good luck.

Hi Everyone,

There’s another variable thrown in. :)

Take care and good luck.