Urology Community
Internal groin tear

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Internal groin tear

I have suffered for a long time with erection problems, maintaining the erection being the problem, especially when on my back. This began a long time ago (12 years) and due to crippling embarrassment, when i did seek medical advice i failed to get across what i believe to be the problem.  I now have to seek help as the problem has worsened.
When i originally examined myself, i could feel what felt like a whole underneath the surface layer of the scrotum at the base of the shaft of the penis, where it joins the scrotum and the groin/thigh. This was originally only on the right side and resulted in my penis starting to lean to the left.
After a year or so, i noticed a small whole on the left side, which has gradually increased in size to match the right.  when erect my penis now sort of droops down and the skin that covers the shaft feels like it is only attached by the inch or so of skin on the top, where it meets the abdomen.
I am positive that there are tears under the skin and the testicles push up and out of these tears.
I woke several days ago to pain on the right side of my groin which bizarrely, is worse when the hairs are touched on that side. I have a feeling of tightness, as if the skin is being pulled in my groin and two or three red lines have appeared where the thigh meets the groin.
What should i do? Can the interior of the scrotum be torn? i am certain that mine has and that this is now extending up my groin which is what is causing the new pain. All help and advice appreciated.