Urology Community
Irritated Penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Irritated Penis

I am in my upper 20's and have recently had issues with my penis. I'm not sure exactly how this began, but the only thing that has changed is my wife is newly pregnant. I have recently had minor swelling on one side of the penis opening with minor discoloration. There is no pain involved and really the only way I noticed to begin with was when urinating it began to come out sideways until the stream was strong then it straightened out. The initial time it lasted for around 2 days and went away. At that point I thought everything was ok, but these conditions came back after ejaculation. It seems to only last a day as far as I can tell and then goes away but comes back everytime I ejaculate. This has now been going on for a couple of weeks and i'm beginning to grow concerned. I have not had any sexual partner other than my wife in many years. As I stated early she is newly pregnant and is not having any problems in relation to to this condition. I did ejaculate without intercourse as a test and the condition was still present. I am not having any erection issues and no problems urinating (other than the occasional sideways thing). I do not recollect any damage taking place to my penis. Just trying to get some information and to see if there are any measures I can take to help this condition and to see if I should be more concerned than I am. Thank you.