Urology Community
Irritated Penis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Irritated Penis

I am in my upper 20's and have recently had issues with my penis. I'm not sure exactly how this began, but the only thing that has changed is my wife is newly pregnant. I have recently had minor swelling on one side of the penis opening with minor discoloration. There is no pain involved and really the only way I noticed to begin with was when urinating it began to come out sideways until the stream was strong then it straightened out. The initial time it lasted for around 2 days and went away. At that point I thought everything was ok, but these conditions came back after ejaculation. It seems to only last a day as far as I can tell and then goes away but comes back everytime I ejaculate. This has now been going on for a couple of weeks and i'm beginning to grow concerned. I have not had any sexual partner other than my wife in many years. As I stated early she is newly pregnant and is not having any problems in relation to to this condition. I did ejaculate without intercourse as a test and the condition was still present. I am not having any erection issues and no problems urinating (other than the occasional sideways thing). I do not recollect any damage taking place to my penis. Just trying to get some information and to see if there are any measures I can take to help this condition and to see if I should be more concerned than I am. Thank you.