Urology Community
Is it Testicular Torsion or Not ??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Is it Testicular Torsion or Not ??

I have had pain on and off on my left testicle for years ... I read about testicular torsion and I feel that it may be that but it is not unbearable pain and does nto feel like an emergency as quoted in most online info I read. Also, as I read online, if not treated immediately it can lead to testicle death within hours. Well my left testicle is smoewhat smaller than the right but if it was dead I would feel worse, wouldn't I ?? They also say that it has to be removed to avoid gangrene in such cases. Well I am pretty sure I have not had gangrene.

Someone please tell me if there are light symptoms associated with testicular torsion or if there are partial torsion cases and if corrected, what improvements shoudl I expect ?? Will left testicle grow to equal size as right testicle ?? Will sperm volume and count increase ?? Will I have an easier time to loose weight due to testosterone increase ??

I have tested testosterone levels in the past and they were normal according to the doctor. Also, I almost became a father in the past so at that point I was not sterile (not sure now and have not tried to test it).

Someone please advise accurately ... Hopefully a doctor ??

Thanks much