Urology Community
Is my penis hole normal?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is my penis hole normal?

I am not circumcized first of all - my penis hole starts normal at the tip and then goes to the underside where my foreskin ends - so basically imagine that your foreskin can cover the penis head from the top bot not from the bottom. If I stretch my penis hole and look at it I see a thin membrane that divides the hole into 2 near the bottom. The hole at the bottom is very small. As far as I know I don't have any issues but I was wondering when I pee or ejaculate is it coming out of both holes? Should I go see an uroligist? I am 37 yrs. old. Thanks.