Urology Community
Is my penis hole normal?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Is my penis hole normal?

I am not circumcized first of all - my penis hole starts normal at the tip and then goes to the underside where my foreskin ends - so basically imagine that your foreskin can cover the penis head from the top bot not from the bottom. If I stretch my penis hole and look at it I see a thin membrane that divides the hole into 2 near the bottom. The hole at the bottom is very small. As far as I know I don't have any issues but I was wondering when I pee or ejaculate is it coming out of both holes? Should I go see an uroligist? I am 37 yrs. old. Thanks.
It sounds like you have a hypospadia.It can be fixed using a peice of your foreskin which will leave you with a tighter foreskin when it is sutured back together or you can use a peice of skin from the inside of your mouth.But if it doesn't bother you it can be left as is.