Is my penis hole normal?
I am not circumcized first of all - my penis hole starts normal at the tip and then goes to the underside where my foreskin ends - so basically imagine that your foreskin can cover the penis head from the top bot not from the bottom. If I stretch my penis hole and look at it I see a thin membrane that divides the hole into 2 near the bottom. The hole at the bottom is very small. As far as I know I don't have any issues but I was wondering when I pee or ejaculate is it coming out of both holes? Should I go see an uroligist? I am 37 yrs. old. Thanks.
It sounds like you have a hypospadia.It can be fixed using a peice of your foreskin which will leave you with a tighter foreskin when it is sutured back together or you can use a peice of skin from the inside of your mouth.But if it doesn't bother you it can be left as is.