Itching after ejaculation
So I've had this problem for a while now that after I ejaculate, the tip of penis itches (like in the urethra).  Also, there is usually some clear discharge afterwards when I go limp.  Sometimes there is a foul odor during ejaculation as well.  Also, I have had a problem for as long as I can remember that my urine continues to drip out after I'm done urinating.  I went to the doctor earlier this week with these symptoms and was prescribed with ciprofloxacin.  He told me that my urine test was clean and he took a culture of my urethra that came back negative for gonorrhea and chlamydia.  I'm 4 days into my 10 day cycle of the cipro and I'm still experiencing the same symptoms.  Any clue of what I should do next?  Could all this stuff just be normal (although it doesn't seem like it)?
Your symptoms are suggestive of urethritis. It is of two types: non gonococcal(caused as infections other than gonorrhoea) and gonoccocal urethritis(caused by gonorrhoea). It is only after urethral swab and culture of the discharge that an exact diagnosis can be made. I would suggest you to consult a urologist for this.
I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

Thank you very much for the response.  I will set up an appointment with a urologist tomorrow.  Thanks again.