Kidney Mass and Liver lesions
I have a kidney mass and three kidney cysts.  The cysts are not a concern to the urologist.  The liver lesions are a concern.  There are two of them.  I have micro-blood in the urine for 3 months, pain in back and right flank for same amount of time.  There are intermittent fevers.  I have had a ct without enhancement, mri with enhancements, ultra sounds, and finally a ct with enhancements.  Dr. is thinking of taking a wedge of the kidney with laproscope, a bigger wedge with open incision, or taking the kidney.  At this point, no one tells me anything.  Results of the last CT scan are not back.  Does a mass in the kidney cause the blood?  What is the expected outcome?
I have been having similar issues and yesterday received a call from my Dr who had a CT with contrast done. I have been diagnoised with lesions on my liver and kidney. They are now insisting on an ultrasound. To say that I am terrified is an understatment. I am looking for anyone out there who can provide me with realistic prognosis and some positive advise
***@****