Urology Community
Kidney Mass and Liver lesions
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Kidney Mass and Liver lesions

I have a kidney mass and three kidney cysts.  The cysts are not a concern to the urologist.  The liver lesions are a concern.  There are two of them.  I have micro-blood in the urine for 3 months, pain in back and right flank for same amount of time.  There are intermittent fevers.  I have had a ct without enhancement, mri with enhancements, ultra sounds, and finally a ct with enhancements.  Dr. is thinking of taking a wedge of the kidney with laproscope, a bigger wedge with open incision, or taking the kidney.  At this point, no one tells me anything.  Results of the last CT scan are not back.  Does a mass in the kidney cause the blood?  What is the expected outcome?