i have been diognised a Kidney stone of 6mm in my left ureter at the level L3, doctor has suggested to do a Lithotripsy for breaking the stone apart, I not sure about this therapy and it is costing too much for me perform this surgery. I am planning to to go india in 3 months, is it advisable to wait for 3 months and if still stone is not gone then i can get lithotripsy done india. will my health be affected adversly if i have stone for 3 months? please advise if you know of any other natural way of dissolving the stone
My KUB report says i have paraspinal calcification, does this mean i have calcium oxalate stone?
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.