Urology Community
Kidney Stone

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Kidney Stone

i have been diognised a Kidney stone of 6mm in my left ureter at the level L3, doctor has suggested to do a Lithotripsy for breaking the stone apart, I not sure about this therapy and it is costing too much for me perform this surgery. I am planning to to go india in 3 months, is it advisable to wait for 3 months and if still stone is not gone then i can get lithotripsy done india. will my health be affected adversly if i have stone for 3 months? please advise if you know of any other natural way of dissolving the stone

My KUB report says i have paraspinal calcification, does this mean i have calcium oxalate stone?

Please reply .. this will help

This discussion is related to Chronic Stones and Pain.