Urology Expert Forum
Kidney Stone's and fatigue
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Kidney Stone's and fatigue

I was diagnosed with a 1.0 x o.4 mm stone in my mid ureter on April 15, 2006. I had 2 unsucsseful ESWL's done and then a JJ stent installed. On June 28, 2006 the urologist perforemed a procedure where he went up throught my penis, baldder and into the ureter and broke the stone into small pieces with a laser. He left the pieces for me to pass which I have already passed several.

My question is this; Since the day I was originally diagnosed with this stone I have been extremly fatigued, have trouble thinking straight and have some memory lapse issues.

My blood pressure has risen to the point where I am on blood pressure medication.

My creatine and protein levels are within the limits.

Now that the stone is mostly out I still am fatigued, can't think straight (head is cloudy)and some memorey lapse. Are these symotoms that are consistant with the stuck kidney stone? Any suggestions on what may be causing this if it not related to the kidney or kidney stone.

I am a w/m 45YOA non smoker non drinker, overwieight, with no other know medical conditions.