Urology Community
Kidney Ureter problems

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Kidney Ureter problems

Im most likely weird because I have looked everywhere for any info On whats happening to me but there hasent been any
About a year and half ago I was having pain in my right side and I thought a kidney stone had gotten stuck. (I have alot of kidney stones and I know how they feel ) This was a little different but still pretty painfull and when the Dr went in to get the stone he saw my ureter was narrow in three places so I had a stint put in and kept it there for 3 months ( I couldnt take the pain any longer and I had it removed ) I was great until last week when I passed a stone on my right side. Now I have the same pain and I have to see my specialist aug 1st for what I fear will be another stint. My Ureter basicly is so narrow the slightest anything that passes is awefull.
Dos anyone know about this ? I hate feeling alone.