Kidney pain, blood in urine + upper abdominal swelling
Of and on for the last 6 months I've been experiencing kidney pain, blood in my urine and upper abdominal swelling.  The upper abdominal swelling is only when I'm seeing the blood.  Sometimes I'll have a fever.  I've also been having accidents on the way to the bathroom in the morning, when I'm seeing the blood.  I've had a couple urinalysis done that ruled out an infection.  I also had a CT of my kidneys and ureters and that came back normal.  What could be causing these symptoms?  

Thank you for your help!
Blood in urine is called hematuria. . If you are passing different-shaped clots in your stream, they could represent bleeding from the urethra.Clots can be wormlike, and if associated with pain it could represent clots coming from your ureters(tubes from your kidneys to your bladder).When the blood in the urine is at the beginning of urination, it most likely comes from the urethra, (the tube from the bladder to the outside). Blood throughout urination is most likely from the bladder or kidneys or ureters (the tubes connecting the kidneys and the bladder).

Diagnostic tests that may be performed include Urinalysis, Urine culture, X-rays of the kidneys, Cystoscopy, IVP, Abdominal ultrasound and CT scan of the abdomen.The treatment will depend on the cause of the blood in the urine.So I would advise to consult a urologist and getting a scan and cystoscopy done.

Hope it helps. Take care and regards.