Kidney pain with vaginal pain
Previously I asked about Pressure and Pain in vaginal area.   Since then I began having slight pain on my right side where my one and only kidney is.  I had already completed 10 days of Amoxil.  This kidney pain began 5 days after I finished the medication.  The vaginal pain and pressure had quit.  Then the next day I had the vaginal pressure and pain again and doubled in the degree of pain, plus the right side pain.  I went back to my doctor that same day, gave a urine sample which was cloudy and green.  It came back as a nasty UTI, which did not show the first time but blood had shown so I was put on the Amoxil because of the blood.  This time I was given  a massive dose of Ceftriaxone sodium Injection and a prescription for Omnicef  300 MG.  With my Chronic Kidney Disease Stage III due to previous kidney cancer when I lost my left kidney, I have many allergies to medications.  My kidney goes into Acute Renal failure with many drugs including Cipro.  I saw my doctor and got the Injection yesterday and began the Omnicef today.  I still have slight discomfort in my right kidney, but the vaginal pressure and pain have receded again, which means the antibiotics are working I hope.  But to be on the safe side I go back to my doctor again tomorrow.  He wants to run a urine test and make sure the infection is beginning to clear up.  
Hi there!

With the positive tests, I would suspect this to have been an infection which is possible well controlled with antibiotics now. I would agree with your treating urologist in running repeat tests, to be sure the infection is under control and prolonged course/ change in antibiotics is not required.

Take care!