Kidney stones
im having problems of kidney stones and im suffering  dizziness is it one of the sympthoms of kidney stones?? I feel dizzy when my kidney is having pain.
Nephrolithiasis or stones in kidneys does not cause dizziness but if you are taking any drug for kidney stones, it can be responsible for the kidney stones. You need to consult a physician and get the other causes of dizziness like postural hypotension (blood pressure falling with change of position), internal ear problems and cervical spondylitis or compression of cervical spinal nerves ruled out. Other causes are anemia, claustrophobia, GERD, hypoglycemia or low sugar and some endocrine problems. Endocrine problems, such as an underactive thyroid (called hypothyroidism), overactive thyroid (called hyperthyroidism), adrenal insufficiency (called Addison's disease), low blood sugar levels, and in some cases, diabetes, may lead to hypotension and hence lightheadedness and an off balance feeling. Certain types of epilepsies and seizures too can cause similar symptoms. If you have an accompanying headache then you must also look at benign intracranial hypertension.
Hope it helps. Take care and regards.