LEFT KIDNEY PAIN
I HAVE A STABBING PAIN IN MY LEFT KIDNEY, AND IT GETS WORSE WHEN IM LYING ON MY RIGHT SIDE, SO TO GET THE PAIN TO STOP, I TURN TO MY LEFT SIDE, ITS BEEN DOING THIS FOR AWHILE NOW, BUT NOW ITS GOTTEN WORSE, ITS LIKE A HOT STABBING PAIN AND SOMETIMES TINGLES, I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT ON MAR. 4TH BUT I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD ANY IDEAS TO WHAT COULD BE CAUSING THIS?
Hi.  I just posted a comment for my symptoms and noticed your posting.  It could very well be kidney stones or maybe an infection in your kidneys.  I hope your appointment goes well and good luck.

Where is the pain exactly located?

Does the pain involve the low back , the right side of the abdomen , the right shoulders?

Any other associated symptoms like bloatedness, burping, early sensation of abdominal fullness?

Any pain in urination ?

Will be expecting your answers.
THE PAIN IS LOCATED ON MY LEFT SIDE UPPER BACK JUST ABOVE MY LEFT HIP WHERE MY KIDNEY IS, I HAVE REALLY SHARP PAINS, HOT, AND SOMETIMES A TINGLEING PAIN, AND WHEN I TURN TO LAY ON MY RIGHT SIDE, MY LEFT KIDNEY HURTS WORSE SO IVE GOT TO LAY ON MY LEFT SIDE TO GET THE PAIN TO SLOW DOWN, ITS BEEN DOING THIS FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW, BUT ITS GOTTEN SO WORSE SO I MADE AN APPOINTMENT, THEIR IS NO PAIN WITH URINATION, AND ON MY LEFT SIDE, IT FEELS REALLY HOT WHEN THEIRS PAIN!

Have you consulted with a urologist already?

Have you been diagnosed with a kidney infection or problem before?

Firstly, we have to establish that the pain is due to a urinary tract disorder. A complete history and physical examination will help. A baseline urinalysis and 24 urine collection will guide your physician.

Secondly, it is possible that the pain may be due to an underlying musculoskeletal problem or nerve related pain as you have described it to be burning and aggravated by position.

Any previous trauma ? Have you engaged in strenuous or vigorous activities prior to the onset of your condition?
dear sir i have a problem in my left kidney.two days back i noticed that my left kidney is paining and the top portion of the kidney is paining a lot. why is it causing pain? is ther due to masturbation or some nervous weekness. pls answer me i am very afraid as i only 22 yrs old. u can also contact me as rajesh_mylove2001***@****. pls reply me i am exagerrating a lot
i am 23, male,have excatly what u have, i couldn't explain more or even add a lilttle, could u please inform me, how it went?  i would really appreciate it mate.

thanks
After lifting something very heavy on Sunday I have severe pain and I think it is the left kidney. I have tried heat and cold to help but nothing works. The pain is getting worse instead of better. When I cough or even breath in deeply it is terrible. Could I maybe have ruptured the kidney?