Urology Expert Forum
LESIONS ON PENIS

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

LESIONS ON PENIS

I HAVE A PROBLEM AND IM VERY WORRIED.  ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO I HAD A GIRL PERFORM ORAL SEX ON ME.  THIS IS SHORTLY AFTER MY GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME.  WELL NOW I HAVE NOTICED 3 SMALL LESIONS ON THE SHAFT OF MY PENIS JUST UNDER THE FORE SKIN.  I NOTICED THEM ON A MONDAY FOLLOWING MASTURBATION THE NIGHT BEFORE.  THESE LESIONS DONT HURT AND ARENT VERY BIG.  THEY DIDNT FILL UP WITH ANY KIND OF FLUID.  I ALSO HAVE A IRRITATION ON THE RIM OF MY PENIS.  THIS AREA IS SENSITIVE.  I BEGAN TO APPLY NESPORIN ON THE AREA ON TUESDAY AND HAVE NOTICE THE IRRITATION ON THE RIM IS SLOWLY DIMINISHING AND IT IS NOW THURSDAY NIGHT.  THE LESIONS ARE ALSO DIMINISHING.  THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN REALLY NOTICE THE LESIONS IF WHEN YOU MESS AROUND WITH THE SKIN.  WHEN IM ERECT MY SKINS STRECHES AND THEY DONT LOOK LIKE BUMPS BUT WHITE SPOTS WITH A LITTLE DARK SPOT IN THE MIDDLE.  I TRYED TO SQUEEZE THEM BUT NOTHING CAME OUT OF THEM.  THEY SEEM TO BE THE SAME COLOR OF MY PENIS BUT SOMETIME LOOK DRY WHEN I GET OUT OF THE SHOWER.  I FEEL THIS PROBLEM IS BECAUSE I WAS CONSTANTLY MASTURBATING THE LAST TWO MONTHS.  I WAS  MASTURBATING ABOUT 3-4 TIMES A DAY.  I USE TOILET PAPER THAT I WRAP AROUND MY PENIS TO AVOID A MESS WHILE IM PERFORMING STROKES.  I HAVE NOTICED THE IRRITATION BEFORE AFTER MASTRUBATION A WHILE AGO BUT IM CONCERNED ABOUT THE LESIONS.  CAN I DEVELOP LESIONS FROM MASTURBATION OR MIGHT THIS BE HERPES?  IM REALLY WORRIED.  I HAVE NO PAIN URINATING.  THE PORTION ON THE RIM DOES IRRITATE BUT DOESNT REALLY ITCH JUST ANNOYING.  WOULD HERPES COME AND LEAVE LIKE THAT? THERE NOT COMPLETELY GONE BUT SINCE APPLYING THE OINTMENT AND STOPPED MASTURBATING THE LESIONS SEEM TO BE DIMINISHING ALONG WITH THE IRRITATION ON THE RIM OF PENIS. WHAT SHOULD I DO?  MY FATHER SAID DONT WORRY THAT HES DEVELOPED BLISTER BEFORE ON HIS PENIS FOLLOWING SEX.  CAN FRICTION FROM MASTURBATION CAUSE THIS PROBLEM?

THANK YOU

I would be examined by a urologist or dermatologist.  It may be possible that the lesions are from masturbation (causing some sort of dermatitis).  Herpes or other genital lesions (i.e. genital warts, chancroid, fungal infection or a cellulitis).  You stated that the blood test for herpes was negative.  Another consideration would be to take herpes cultures when the lesions are more prominant.  To be complete, I would have my urine checked for infection, including tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia.

If the urology referral is not revealing, you may want to consider a referral to a dermatologist.  

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Thanks,
Kevin, M.D.
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0