Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Lack of Penile sensitivity
I am a 51 year old circumsized at birth male. My penis has always lacked sensitivity making it difficult for me to achieve orgasm through intercourse. This has now become a very depressing situation as I cannot achieve orgasm at all during intercourse even after a frustratingly long time. Is there anything at all that I can do to improve this situation? I have read all kinds of advise, in other forums usually indicating that this is just all about age..I don't agree as this has been a problem for a long time. I am in good physical health and condition. I can achieve an orgasm through masturbation although that too takes a long time and is not as pleasurable as it once was. There has to be something that will help.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
233190 tn?1278553401
Various neuropathies can lead to the symptoms.  Metabolic diseases like thyroid disorders, diabetes or vitamin B-12 deficiency can cause this.  Blood tests can rule out each of these disorders.

If the symptoms continue despite negative testing, a neurology referral can be considered to determine if there is any nerve damage.

These options can be discussed with your personal physician, or in conjunction with a neurology referral.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Kevin, M.D.
kevinmd_
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A