Urology Community
Large Testicle

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Large Testicle

In my late teens, I woke one morning and found my right testicle was twice the size of my left!

I have seen lots of GP's and specialists over the years and have had 2 - 3 scans and all looks normal, none of the doctors have been able to explain why or how this occurred, one suggested a blockage in my vas-deferens but did not pursue it any further!

My semen looks normal (i.e. no blood or discoloration).

A few days ago, I woke up and noticed blood stains in my underpants, it was light in colour and in several places, as I had no stains on me, I assumed the blood came from my penis.
I went to my GP and was examined, again all looks well but I will be sent for another scan.

My "large" testicle does ache now and again and I sometimes find relief after ejaculation, this problem has been bothering me most of my life and I've got to the stage where I would gladly have the offending ball surgically removed.

If any urologists read this post and would like a challenge and a very cooperative "guinea-pig" to operate on and film for training purposes, please let me know.