Laser Lithotripsy Question

I am a 27 year old male. On Oct. 3 I had laser lithotripsy performed to blast a 9mm stone that was stuck in my lower right ureter for about one month. My urologist removed all of the fragments from my stone during the procedure. I had a stent placed which was removed on Oct. 5.

Urinating was painful (both burning and stinging) while my stent was in, and for a day after my stent removal. My urologist said the surgery was successful and everything appears to be returning to normal.

My question/concern is regarding getting an erection. It has only been 4 days since my procedure, but I noticed that getting an erection is quite painful. I was curious if this was normal and how long I should expect this to be a problem.

Any help or opinion is greatly appreciated.

By the way, I realize that 4 days isn't a very long time and that the body needs time to heal. I only ask this question because everything thing else seems to be feeling normal.

Just making sure there isn't some sort of complication or something out of the ordinary.

Thanks again.
I thought I would respond once again to my own question just in case someone has the same concern as me in the future.

I am not a particularly fast healer, but it took about 10 days for me to be able to get an erection without any discomfort. This may be a normal amount of time for this problem.

Although I did not receive any help from this website or its users, I hope this post can ease concerns that others may have after their laser lithotripsy procedure.

It was not a fun surgery, but it was not too horrible either. Recovery for all other problems/discomforts were quicker than the issue in question.

Best of luck to everyone.