Urology Community
Left Testicular Pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Left Testicular Pain

About 5 months ago, I felt a discomfort in my left testicle. It was an all of the sudden issue, not gradual. When it first started aching, I reacted dramatically and nearly passed out from stressing it so much. Anyway I went to the hospital 2 days after the initial pain, and they took a urine sample, etc. They released me and told me that they didn't find anything unusual, and said that maybe I have a mild hernia. I accepted this answer and went home. After about 2 weeks from the initial discomfort occurred, it eased off, and didn't hurt again for a while. Almost exactly a month after it first started, it came back. So I went to my family doctor and he told me that it was probably some kind of infection, and that it happens often. Repeat cycle. So then 2 month from the initial ache it comes back again.

Along with the aching in the testicle area, sometimes i feel a slight urgency to urinate. After uniation or ejaculation, there is usually a slight burning sensation in my bladder area and urethra (spelling?). This has gone on for 5 months now, and I can't seem to find any answers. If Anyone could provide some insight, it would be greatly appreciated.

PS I only have one sexual partner which I have been with for over 4 years.