Urology Community
Lesion/sore and smelly substance under foreskin
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lesion/sore and smelly substance under foreskin

About a week ago, I noticed an unpleasant smell during masturbation, as well as a very small amount of stringy green-yellow stuff under my foreskin (I'm not circumcised). I determined that this substance was the cause of the odor.

This morning, I pulled back the foreskin completely (kind of uncomfortable, so not something I do a lot) and noticed a 1/4" lesion/sore on the inside of my rolled-back foreskin.  There was a large glob of the yellow stringy substance attached loosely to the edge of the lesion, almost like it had been a scab at some point.  I removed most of the large piece, but there are still small bits remaining.

There's no pain when I urinate, although there's very mild pain when I masturbate, so I think I'll knock that off until this is all cleared up.

I have not been sexually active in any way for 6 months (sigh) and the last girl I was with was completely clean. No injuries or illnesses, and no changes in any of my regular routines.

Never had anything like this happen in the past.  Planning to see a doctor very soon, but must wait for insurance to kick in at my new job.

Thanks for your help. I can post pics if necessary.