Urology Community
Lost feeling in penis.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Lost feeling in penis.

I'm 21 years old and I have almost no sensation in my penis. I noticed around a year ago that when I would orgasm it didn't feel quite as good as it used to. It was still pleasurable, but I can't feel my anal sphincter contracting.

Two months ago When I tried having sex for the first time I realized that I have almost no feeling in my penis. I only have slight feeling on the head of my penis. I could not even reach an orgasm. The on;y feeling   get on my shaft is of something that is cooler than room temperature.

I don't know if this could have caused it but I have been a chronic mastrubator since I was 14 (just about everyday of the week) I have stopped for the past 4 days though. Another cause that I think it might have be is an std. I have had unprotected oral sex with three different women in the past three years. But I haven't shown any other symptoms to make me think this is the problem.

I am wondering what the cause of this might be and are the symptoms reversible?