Urology Community
Low Ejaculate Volume
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Low Ejaculate Volume

I am a 19 year old male and recently my ejaculation volume has been low, most of the time it seems as nothing comes out at all. Recently on the 23rd I went to the hospital as a result of extreme pain in the right testicle resulting from a kidney stone passing from my right kidney. They later tried the next morning to go in manually and try to find the stone as I did not pass it during my day stay at the hospital. They also informed me they left a stint in my ureter to prevent it from swelling shut. I later then went to the hospital early in the morning on the 26th. I did not try masturbation until the 28th as I was paranoid about the pain and waited for the blood in my urine to be at much lower levels. When I actually tried masturbating it seemed as no semen came out just a tiny amount of clear fluid that was normal and never the end result before. I was worried if this was a new problem or something related to the kidney stone issue and everything else medical at the moment. As for current medications due to the kidney stone, I am on Tamsulosin HCL 0.4mg once a day, Etodolac 400mg twice a day, Ciprofloxacin HCL 500mg as well as occasional Hydrocodone and Hydromorphone for pain. Any help would be appreciated.