Urology Community
Low Ejaculate Volume

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Low Ejaculate Volume

I am a 19 year old male and recently my ejaculation volume has been low, most of the time it seems as nothing comes out at all. Recently on the 23rd I went to the hospital as a result of extreme pain in the right testicle resulting from a kidney stone passing from my right kidney. They later tried the next morning to go in manually and try to find the stone as I did not pass it during my day stay at the hospital. They also informed me they left a stint in my ureter to prevent it from swelling shut. I later then went to the hospital early in the morning on the 26th. I did not try masturbation until the 28th as I was paranoid about the pain and waited for the blood in my urine to be at much lower levels. When I actually tried masturbating it seemed as no semen came out just a tiny amount of clear fluid that was normal and never the end result before. I was worried if this was a new problem or something related to the kidney stone issue and everything else medical at the moment. As for current medications due to the kidney stone, I am on Tamsulosin HCL 0.4mg once a day, Etodolac 400mg twice a day, Ciprofloxacin HCL 500mg as well as occasional Hydrocodone and Hydromorphone for pain. Any help would be appreciated.
I'm not a doctor or an expert but I'm in your age group and suffering my own similar in some ways urological crisis. I can't help but feel like I owe you a response. I can say the volume of my ejaculation varies wildly and I've been told it's pretty normal. I also can report from personal experience that when nervous it's very difficult to have a normal orgasm, and sometimes this results in less fluid and a less satisfying experience. You mention you have been having anxiety related to these issues so maybe that has something to do with it.

As to the relation between this and your other problems I hope you receive a proper response from someone with some credentials. Hang in there buddy.