Low Ejaculate Volume

I've noticed that over the past few weeks that my ejaculate volume decreases dramatically the second time I ejaculate, and then only a few drops come out if the third and fourth times. I'm pretty sure i'm shooting blanks the 5th time. I'm in a long distance relationship and so I masturbate around 1-2 times a week, usually very quickly due to a lack of privacy. I'm wondering why my ejaculate volume is so low? I'm running 22. I'm in good health otherwise, I exercise atleast a couple of times a fortnight,  though my diet maybe a little bit fat/oil heavy (i've noticed my cheeks have gotten a little chubbier!).

Also my partner has a very high sexy drive, is there anything I can do to increase mine? because there are times when I feel like I may not be able to match it.

The normal volume of the ejaculate is between 3-5 ml. The capacity of the prostate gland to produce the seminal fluid determines the amount of semen that is present in the ejaculate. Other factors that affect the volume include the frequency of ejaculation, diet, etc.

The sperm that are present in the semen are actually produced in the testes and then travel to the prostate where they are nourished in the seminal fluid before they are ejaculated. The main content of semen is this nourishing fluid or seminal fluid.

Ejaculation 1-2 times a week should be within the capacity of the prostate gland to produce fluid. However, it is better that there is at least a gap of a few hours before you ejaculate for a second time. This is to give the prostate adequate time to produce fluid and to avoid irritation of the prostate that can cause prostatitis.

Ensure that you keep your fluid intake over 2000 ml, avoid caffeine and alcohol, practise moderate exercise, and focus on high-protein foods, such as seafood, and vitamin C. Also add fish liver capsules to your diet to increase libido.

Do keep us posted on any further doubts in this  regard.
I am a vegetarian, what other options are there for me to get the right nutrients other than sea food, that are a good sources of protein, omega3 and zinc??

Also, recently i've been trying the start stop technique when masturbating, and when i do finally ejaculate, its very clear and runny. I have noticed though, that during the course of starting and stopping, i keep leaking a little (its very white when i leaks). Could this be the semen, and when i finally ejaculate its just the seminal fluids?
I'm 19, in the past 2 years my *** has dramaticly decreased. I masturbate daily. Maybe that's why but it used to "squirt" 3 times b4 orgasm was over now it hardly oozes out sometimes just a drip. As well as some pain in my left nut and now just above my penis. It's embarasing and I'm starting to worry but no insurance or money to see dr. Plz help