Low Libido w/ Normal Testosterone
I have been experiencing what I consider to be a very low sex drive (none!).  I have been using Androgel for about 1 month and recently had my testosterone level checked.  The result was 651 which is in the normal-high range but I haven't experienced any increase in sex drive.  Since my testosterone is normal, what else could be causing the lack of sexual desire?
Testosterone would be the most common cause of low libido.  

Other possibilities can include problems with the thyroid, as well as psychiatric issues like depression.  

If the testosterone is in the high-normal range, this would unlikely be the cause.  

I would consider a blood test to evaluate the thyroid as well as a depression screen by your physician.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Kevin, M.D.
http://www.straightfromthedoc.com
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Urologists in your area?