Low levels of creatinine in the urine
  Please tell me whether or not intense weight training will affect the level or amount of creatinine present in the urine and if so, how.  

Dear J. Hawkins,
As you develop more muscle in the body, more creatinine is released on a daily basis.  Your creatinine may be elevated but as long as it reaches a steady state, and your not having any acid-base problems, this generally is not a problem.  It might be a good idea to establish a baseline level of renal function, and consult your doctor, then if your creatinine rises after weight training this would be expected.
High creatinine itself is not a going to cause you a problem, it is a value that is followed to estimate renal function.  If the creatinine ever doubles or triples, I think this is a situation that needs immediate medical attention.  It wouldn