Lump IN my penis
OK someone please help me find out what is wrong here. I have a lump on the inside of my penis. I will try to tell you where....if you look at your penis from the top go straight to the botton of the shaft, at the top where the shaft meets your body and hair, right in the center if you push in and down, towards your anus, there is a very hard lump connected to a tube or vein. The lump is about the size of a pencil eraser and very hard. When soft I have no problems with it but when erect it is very painful...very much so if the penis is pulled downward. Thanks for any help.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be a thrombosed penile vein, or a plaque associated with Peyronie’s disease, a sebaceous cyst or Mondor’s disease(less likely). I suggest you to consult a urologist and get it examined. Sebaceous cysts are usually painless but can become painful when infected.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Ok thank you very much. I will let you know what I find.