Lump Inside Penis
I have found a small, pea shaped hard lump inside my penis, near the base of the shaft. It is in the center of my penis, directly above my urethra. I have no pain, impotence, swelling or trouble urinating, however it is new within the last month or so. Looking around I have found many others with similar problems online, but not a single answer. Any thoughts?
Any outcome? I have the same problem!
I have the exact same symptoms and am looking for an answer as well.
same here please help
If any one figures it out please let me know also. I keep trying to ask on the Dr. forum but it always says try back tomorrow.
hey i hav a lump similar this but mine is more 2 the side which is provin a nightmare as after i masturbate it seems 2 swell up on the end of my foreskin,had it 4 the past 2weeks after i masturbated 4 a while,it looks kinda like a knot under the skin? any1 hav any advice or any idea of what it is? i am not sexually active at the moment so its not a sti,really freakin me out, it feels quite hard 2 and looks like 1 of the little veins that run down 2 it has been somehow knotted,like a scar,how could this happen? any advice on any of this would be appreciated,thanks alot.
yeah not enough answers on this site
I went to the Dr. I had a small bb sized lump about two inches from the tip of my penis. It was inside the shaft and felt like it was around my urethra. I could not feel it when I was hard. The doctor said it was scar tissue. From sex or if the penis was bent when erect. He said it was nothing to worry about and just to monitor if it changed or started to hurt. I hope this helps.
I have a few small bumps at the end of the shaft where it meets the head. I was circumcised at about 6 or 7 years old and figure its just scar tissue.