Lump behind (and above) Testicle
Hello

I am healthy 23 male. I have recently noticed a small-ish (maybe less than pea sized) hard lump or mass behind and slightly above my left testicle. I havent had any pain of serious note, no swelling, redness, etc and the lump is NOT ATTACHED to the testicle. It almost feels like it is on the tube that connects the testicle to my body. Could this be a cyst? Is this just the epididimys? I dont feel it (or it's not as large) on the other one. I can also see slightly bulging if i look closely underneath. Please, somebody shed some light. Anybody have this in this location?
Listen I am experiencing the same thing............One day i was jumping aroung playing with my son and then caught a sharp pain in my lower adomen.... This pain continue to exist for one day and a half.   I tried to taking penicillin, cause at first I though it was a uniary tract infection, that you can get from not drinking enough water.. The day after that i noticed that one side of my testicles was bigger than the other.So I started to do my exam on myslef.  I felt a pea like shape behind my testcile.  I have done some research apparently if you have these symptons it coud be a sign of cancer.  My suggetion to everyone that may have these symptons should go to the doctor and go to a oncologist specialist...... Because at some point they could increase in size and be detrimental to peoples health.  An by the way I played college ball and just to show you this could happen to anyone.