Lump in Perineum area
This is the second time in about 3 months that this has appeared. I have a large lump in the Perineum  area. It has a full/pressure sensation to it. It hurts some but, more of the pressure pain than anything. It cant be seen by looking at it, kind of deeper inside. The pressure where it hurts is when I go to sit down. Just kind of annoying more than anything. I did go to the ER last time for this with the DR thinking it was a staph infection. This is the second time this has happened. Anyways, any help to what this might be or how to make the pressure go away would be great. (Kinda feels like a pimple you cant see)
It could possibly be a hernia in view of the lump in the perineum and giving the feeling of a pressure. I’ll suggest getting an ultrasound of the perineum done to confirm the same. If indeed that’s the case, then the surgery is the answer for the same. If the last time it was a staph infection, then it was likely a boil and this is another possibility. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.