Lump in testicle
Hi, I found a lump in my 'sack', it's on the right side but it's not on the testicle (it's as if it's on a string).

It's about the size of a marble, it feels the same hardness as my testicles, I'm not sure if thats considered hard or soft.

I can basically get my fingers around it too.

I got it checked out in a walk in clinic, the doctor said it was the cord, but I'm almost convinced it isn't the cord, so I have two questions from the above.

Would your cord be the same size on both testicles?
AND
Can you get cancer or something else right beside your cord?

Thanks hopping for a quick response.
It can be due to a epididymal cyst or spermatocele. If it is present inside the sacs, then it can be an epididymal cyst or a benign tumor. Even a malignancy cannot be ruled out. This would need further evaluation. Without examination it is difficult confirming, so please get it examined from a urologist. You need to get an ultrasound testis done to confirm the diagnosis. Diagnostic or therapeutic fine needle aspiration cytology(FNAC ) may also be needed to confirm the diagnosis.
My sincere advice would be to consult a urologist and get these investigations done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.