Urology Community
Lump on pubic area with pain in left side.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lump on pubic area with pain in left side.

Hey,

Have been getting pain normally in my left side just above the groin area for about 1 month now. It comes and goes sometimes it can be quite painful and other times its just a bit annoying. Sometimes the pain then moves across to the right side and again in can be painful or not but it is never as bad as the left side. The other day I noticed a lump on my pubic area it seems to be quite red underneath the skin but appears only slightly red on the surface. It hurts to touch and when I get up from a set or something I can feel it. As with any lump I am very concerned. Would appreciate any comments on what you lot think it is as I cant get an appointment with my doctor for another fortnight.

Many Thanks