Urology Community
Lump on top of left testes.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Lump on top of left testes.

I have this hard pea lump on top of my testes for 2 years now. I had it when i was 14-15, well that was the time i found it. Now im going to be 17 this year. My left testicle is bigger then the right one, but not twice as big. The hardness of the testicles is fairly the same. I sometimes have the lower abdominal discomfort, but is doesn't occur all the time, usually occurs when i think about it. When the scrotum relaxes, i can actually hold the lump with 2 of my fingers. The lump seems to be attached to the testicles, but not growing out of it. My questions are, i) would i be having any other symptoms in the past 2 year? ii) what are the chances of this being testicular cancer? Thanks
I have the same exact thing going on right, i first noticed my lump about 3 months ago. If you find out anything about what it is let me know cause im worried about what is wrong with me