Urology Expert Forum
Lump or bump on the outside of the scrotum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Lump or bump on the outside of the scrotum

I am somewhat worried. I recently ( 2 days ago) developed a small lump or bump on the outside of my scrotum towards the bottom of the scrotum. It sort of feels like a zit would but does not act like one, if that makes any sense.
Let me emphasize it is on the outside of the scrotum. I am a very physically active 23 year old college student. I work out 6 days a week and I eat a fairly healthy diet. I am not sure if that information helps but I am also a 6'2 caucasian. I sometimes smoke cigarettes during finals but I am not an everyday smoker I would say maybe 2-4 cigarettes a week. I also rarely ever drink, maybe twice a month. I take adderall (adderrall) fo ADHD and I occassionly take sleeping pills. I hope all of this information helps. I also have developed a lump on the back of my leg that is also pretty small like a cyst this developed about 6 months ago. It would also help if you could help me identify that. Thank-you very much.