Lump vs. Epydidimis
Recently I found a small but slightly hard lump on the bottom of my testicle near the end of the epydidimis. I am not sure if this is part of the anatomy or not. Sometimes it is very easy to feel and other times I cannot feel it. Also on my other testicle it feels as though I have a thin tube on the side of my testicle and a sort of cluster of them at the bottom. I did some research and thought that it maybe could be varicocele but I wasn't sure. I am planning on going to the doctor but I was wondering if anyone could help me out. Thanks

Lumps in the scrotal area may suggest a varicocele, hydrocele, a testicular lump, or it may be palpable normal structures. Any lump  in the area require further evaluation and you may need a scrotal ultrasound for this. I suggest that you have this assessed by a urologist so that a complete physical examination be done.

For the meantime a self testicular examination may be necessary to note any changes within the scrotal sac.