Urology Community
Lump

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Lump

Because of a very prolonged erection a few months ago (while wearing pants) I developed what I believe is sclerosing lymphangitis. The same day after said prolonged erection I had developed various lumps around the coronal sulcus. However, they started reducing in size that same day, and a great part of it went away with time (3 months have passed, however I have not seen improvement for probably the last two months).

In comparison to the extent of the original quantity, what is left is not as much as was back then, but it is still fairly sizable and noticeable much more prominently when I am completely flaccid. The part that remains hasn't gotten better despite the time (it seems to have stopped getting better completely since some time ago) and this has me worried that it won't resolve completely. This is very frustrating since I cannot handle having prolonged erections (because I've noticed that after a prolonged erection the lump seems to get bigger; however it reduces to the size it has stayed at for the last months after around some hours or a day), this is even more frustrating because I'm worried every time I have an erection that it's going to get worse. I've tried to avoid having prolonged erections but it's hard to even kiss thinking about this. If it may help to know, I am circumised, not sexually active and I do not masturbate.

For some time I took Ibuprofen thinking it'd become better but improvement seems to have become "stuck" as I mentioned before and I fear what's left in there will be permanent. I'm considering taking aspirin pills to see if this would help recovery.  The lump is painless, doesn't move and is tender to touch. It is on the right side of the coronary sulcus (facing forward) and goes around the sulcus covering 3/4 of the right side when completely flaccid. It is less noticeable when erect bit it is then more easily felt by touch.

Thank you in advance for your time reading and responding.
I forgot to add that it is basically impossible for me to visit an urologist for a few months because of personal reasons.
I'm bumping this thread up since it is an urgent situation which is constantly wearing me down. Thank you for your help and consideration.
Hey Phil are there any improvements?  I have this Sclerosing Lymphangitis as well... it's been 3 months now, went down pretty much until today it acted up again but not as swollen as before.  Went to a Urologist months ago, he didn't seem like it's a big deal (probarly because it's not his penis).  He said doens't seem to serious and it looks like it will resolve itself.  But it hasn't.  I've been taking it easy, no manual jerking off.  If i do it's very very light once every other day or so.  

Has yours gone down?  Did it heal?  It's not too bad, but i worry that when people see it , they might think it's aSTD or something.  Such a selfesteem killer.